Giveaway: Pyrex Picnic Products
Filed under: Giveaways
Ditch the brown paper bags and try glassware from Pyrex that is perfect for your picnicking needs. You won't have to worry about spilling because the glass products have lids that contain an airtight and leak-proof seal that keep your picnic basket free of leaks and spills. Also, Pyrex glass storage is BPA-free, doesn't absorb stains or odors and is reusable, which is friendly to the environment.
We are giving two winners Pyrex picnic prize-packs including a roller cooler, picnic blanket, magnetic measuring cups, a serving spoon, a large slotted spoon, serving tongs, a grater, no leak lids, and two Corelle glass dishes.
To enter, leave us a comment telling us what your favorite picnic recipe is!
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below with your favorite picnic recipe.
• The comment must be left before 5 pm ET on Friday, October 8, 2010.
• You may enter only once.
• Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Two winners will receive a Pyrex rolling cooler (not available in stores), Pyrex picnic blanket (not available in stores), Pyrex magnetic measuring cups, Pyrex serving spoon, Pyrex large slotted spoon, Pyrex serving tongs, Pyrex medium grater with 1 cup container, Pyrex No Leak Lids™ 6-pc value pack, two Corelle tempered glass dishes (Sold in sets)
Retail value of each prize is $105.92.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Governor at 15 the average life expectancy in 1950 was about 50 making 25 middle age and your prime about 15-17
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.