Giveaway: Pyrex Picnic Products
Filed under: Giveaways
Ditch the brown paper bags and try glassware from Pyrex that is perfect for your picnicking needs. You won't have to worry about spilling because the glass products have lids that contain an airtight and leak-proof seal that keep your picnic basket free of leaks and spills. Also, Pyrex glass storage is BPA-free, doesn't absorb stains or odors and is reusable, which is friendly to the environment.
We are giving two winners Pyrex picnic prize-packs including a roller cooler, picnic blanket, magnetic measuring cups, a serving spoon, a large slotted spoon, serving tongs, a grater, no leak lids, and two Corelle glass dishes.
To enter, leave us a comment telling us what your favorite picnic recipe is!
• To enter, leave a confirmed comment below with your favorite picnic recipe.
• The comment must be left before 5 pm ET on Friday, October 8, 2010.
• You may enter only once.
• Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Two winners will receive a Pyrex rolling cooler (not available in stores), Pyrex picnic blanket (not available in stores), Pyrex magnetic measuring cups, Pyrex serving spoon, Pyrex large slotted spoon, Pyrex serving tongs, Pyrex medium grater with 1 cup container, Pyrex No Leak Lids™ 6-pc value pack, two Corelle tempered glass dishes (Sold in sets)
Retail value of each prize is $105.92.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Would your pension or retirement be effected ,in a civil filing, if you lost or in a chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.