Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Franne Golde and Syd Fox: Love More, Fear Less: A Mother and Her…
- Dr. Peggy Drexler: The Breadwinner Complex: Are Women Apologizing For…
Halloween costumes: being Steve or Joe from Blue's Clues
Filed under: Media
We can get into a discussion later about which "friend" is better on Blue's Clues: Joe or Steve. I'll have lots to say. The pertinent question right this minute, only a week from Halloween, is: where can you get those Joe and Steve shirts?
Our very own Brian Alvey is going to be Joe for Halloween (because his son is going as Blue), and so Niki worked her mouse finger to the bone looking for these shirts. She found them only a mile from my house, at Columbiaknit Factory Store. Adult shirts are $36 and kids' sizes are $21.50, for Joe or Steve, and Joe's shirt comes in every color of the rainbow. (That's not a cliche, man, haven't you seen that episode?)
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Government theft , war, paper reduction act?
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013