Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Pregnant woman survives skydiving mishap
Two months ago an Arkansas woman doing her 10th skydiving jump experienced every sky diver's worst nightmare: her
parachute wouldn't open. 21-year-old Shayna Richardson said she didn't know what to do when her parachute failed and
was sure that she was about to die. Her reserve parachute eventually opened, but not entirely. Richardson hit the
ground face, face first. Amazingly, she survived. Even more amazing is the fact that when she got to the hospital
emergency room doctors told her she was in her first month of pregnancy.
Richardson suffered from a broken leg, a broken pelvis, and many broken bones in her face, and spent more than two weeks in the hospital. She's now 12 weeks pregnant, and her baby is apparently doing just fine.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?