You know you're the parent of a toddler when . . .
The Sarcastic Journalist provides that Winter Solstice inspiration I needed (oh, how I hate these short, short days!): You know you're the parent of a toddler when...
- "You clap anytime someone goes potty." - SJ
- "You have had to say “Do not hit mommy in the face with the hammer.”" - SJ
- "Sometimes it is easier to agree that yes, the dog does say “moo.” - SJ
- "Don’t make fun of your sister. Don’t sit on your brother. Ok, that’s it!! Sit down and hold hands until you can be nice and love each other!!" - Crystal
- You find yourself saying more than four times a day, "Please do not drop your brother on his head." - me
- You're inordinately
pleased about the progress when someone's diet consists of nothing but peanut butter, apples and snow. - me
- You forget that the correct pronunciation isn't actually "hangurber." - me
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- At the internal revenue service it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service that"s what create's the agency
- Would your pension or retirement be effected ,in a civil filing, if you lost or in a chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- inventions become professions and you should to get paid to go to school. guy wont's to retire one day degree no good ........ ...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.