You know you're the parent of a toddler when . . .
The Sarcastic Journalist provides that Winter Solstice inspiration I needed (oh, how I hate these short, short days!): You know you're the parent of a toddler when...
- "You clap anytime someone goes potty." - SJ
- "You have had to say “Do not hit mommy in the face with the hammer.”" - SJ
- "Sometimes it is easier to agree that yes, the dog does say “moo.” - SJ
- "Don’t make fun of your sister. Don’t sit on your brother. Ok, that’s it!! Sit down and hold hands until you can be nice and love each other!!" - Crystal
- You find yourself saying more than four times a day, "Please do not drop your brother on his head." - me
- You're inordinately
pleased about the progress when someone's diet consists of nothing but peanut butter, apples and snow. - me
- You forget that the correct pronunciation isn't actually "hangurber." - me
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 50 million people vote and 25% do not vote for you =12.5 million would you really want your image on tv after position ended(you r your entity
- At the internal revenue serice level it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service they are taxable so are the salary's.
- What is the fee for filing to run for office? There is no filing fee for U.S. Presidential candidates or people running as write-in candidates
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.