Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Gay Activists Rally Ahead Of Boy Scouts' Ban Vote
- How Long Did Neanderthals Nurse? Old Tooth Yields Answer
Must-have Christmas accessory for parents: Energizer 15-Minute Battery Charger
Okay, okay. I know it's two days before Christmas, and thus a teensy bit late for recommending purchases. But I couldn't pass up suggesting an accessory that's a necessity for any family with a slew of techno-gifts under the tree. Given that I just purchased two new wireless Xbox controllers for the 25th (SHHHH!!), I decided I needed something more rapid for recharging batteries than my crappy old Radio Shack recharger. So I picked up the Energizer Ni-mH charger. It only does four batteries at a time. However! The unit has a built-in fan allowing it to run hotter than other chargers, meaning that a row of four batteries powers up in 15 minutes. If, like me, you have a young lad who wants to know why he can't use his controller RIGHT NOW, you should consider this the best gift you can give yourself this holiday season.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
- Motion to reopen case 2013 derian d. Hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.