Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Child Limit Imposed On Muslims In Parts Of Myanmar
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
Infertile searchers looking for God, reports blogger
Filed under: Medical Conditions
Persephone, who's newly
pregnant after infertility struggles and a successful round with IVF, has been keeping track of the search terms used
to find her blog in 2005. "Somebody out there's writing a very odd poem," she wrote, after having found that
three searchers were looking for rhymes for "pregnant," "soy milk" and "calcium." She
bans the use of the term "uterus for rent" from her blog forever. And she wonders how to get a "kosher
ivf" - could it just be blessed by a rabbi?
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Copyright royaly board understanding building a radio or tv (song sound good got your own radio)?
- (department of defense)? hey can you build me a super duper all protector? yea what you want on it $$$$$
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years