Blogging Baby Sleepover: Monday January 2nd
Welcome to 2006! I was excited to talk about the New Year and where I've been over the last year, but it seems most of my reads around the internet are avoiding the discussion.
- Flea at One Good Thing has lost her internet connection for a few days (and I feel that pain because I lost my connection for nearly two weeks at this time last year).
- Amy at Blissfully Bitchy is actually thinking about the New Year so I take back what I said. Things are a little scary (her husband lost his job before the holidays but is interviewing like crazy), but having him home to play "The Hot Nanny I am Totally Doing" is the silver lining. I know the feeling, she said as her husband heads back to work after two weeks off.
- Xiobahn at All About The X has a little boy who got very sick over the holidays. He had a bad reaction to the amoxicillan he was given and broke out in hives which make my uterus cry for all the babies in the world who have suffered. Nonetheless, Xiobahn is very sympathetic to her little boys suffering but let's all remember how we all need sleep. They're re-Ferberizing and empathizing with their hive covered little boy.
- Jo at Secret Agent Josephine welcomed the year of her daughter's birth by going to the bathroom. Hello, she's pregnant, it's a required you pee every hour on the hour.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 50 million people vote and 25% do not vote for you =12.5 million would you really want your image on tv after position ended(you r your entity
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.