Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
I don't think that means... what YOU think it means
Filed under: Development/Milestones: Babies
I'm so jealous at you! says Everett. He's upset at his babysitter for not packing his Burgerville cards in their box.
That's inconsable! he says angrily when his brother tries to eat his favorite DVD advertising insert (all the Thomas videos available from HIT Entertainment. Whee!)
I don't think that means... what you think it means, honey. It doesn't matter how many times I explain to him what, exactly, "jealous" does mean, or try to explain that "inconsable" is not a word (and figure out where he came up with it?), he sticks to his guns. He's explained that "inconsable" means about the same thing as "unconscionable" (although how a three-year-old knows a word like that, I'll never understand), but hasn't been able to tell me where it came from.
You're such a silly futts, he laughs, shaking his head at me. Well, there's no mistaking the meaning of that.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- Why did you lie and tell the world that, "The Left Behind Video game kills Jews and Atheists"?
- 3 SHOWS A HOUR 7 HOURS = 21 (10 DAYS = 210) 10 STUDIOS = 2100 20 STUDIOS = 4200 (IN 10 DAYS) 3 (20 MINUTE SHOWS).