Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lauren Boggi: Bouncing Forward: The Post-Natal Recovery Experience Of…
- Measles Surges In UK Years After Vaccine Scare
Animal Tales stamps available in the U.S., but no Paddington Bear
I was loving the Royal Mail's Animal Tales stamp series so much, I joked that I wanted to move to London. Well, thanks to Suburban Misfit for pointing out that I only have to move my behind to my nearest post office.
Sadly, though, no Paddington Bear (who's totally my favorite). The only characters in common between the U.S. and Britain are Maisy and the Hungry Caterpillar. Here, we have Wilbur (the pig from Charlotte's Web), Fox in Socks from Dr. Seuss, the Wild Thing from Maurice Sendak, Curious George, Olivia the pig, and Frederick the mouse.
I have to say that I like the British version better (sorry USPS). More white space. More ... I don't know. Inimitable British style. Ahh, well, maybe I'll get a postcard from one of my London fans. [hint hint]
And who knew the first class rate was up to 39 cents? Not me. Whoops. I'll be receiving some bill payments back in the mail tomorrow.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years
- What is the TFI ORGANIZATION IN KS?