Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Caron Gremont: Obesity's Officially a Disease, So How Come My Child…
- Karri-Leigh P. Mastrangelo: Am I Going to Hell For My Position on…
Licorice to induce labor
Filed under: Your Pregnancy
Nick Vagnoni from Slashfood saw an article on the use of black licorice to bring little baby Jacob Flayer into the world more quickly (he came much faster than his big brother Joey). It was suggested by an Ohio pharmacist who said it had worked for several other couples, according to dad. Always the researcher, Nick found that glycyrrhizin, the main chemical ingredient of licorice root, has been associated with preterm delivery.
I'm not suggesting it. But I have to admit I might try it, were I in week 39 of a low-risk pregnancy and were I feeling grumpy about still being pregnant. Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures. I don't even like black licorice.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))