Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Image of the day: sleeping teens
Filed under: Daily Cutie
Yesterday I was wistfully looking at all these sleeping baby pictures and fantasizing about another offspring. But then, I saw this picture of a sleeping teenager and I thought, 'Even they look cute sleeping.' The puppy's cute too. Thanks to GraceD for reminding us even our big teenage babies are sweet.
April is the month for sleeping babies and children at Image of the Day. If you'd like your own child featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr pool - and please set them so they are downloadable in multiple sizes. We'll select an image every day to highlight. Be sure to read the intro on the main Flickr page for more information, and please limit your uploading to 5 photos per day. Thanks!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.