Premature births in the United States
Filed under: Newborns, Health & Safety: Babies, Development/Milestones: Babies, Expert Advice: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Nutrition: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Day Care & Education, Research Reveals: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Gear Guides: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Gear Guides: Babies, Activities: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Behavior: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Development: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Health & Safety: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Toddlers Preschoolers, Research Reveals: Babies, Baby-sitting, Feeding & Sleeping, Expert Advice: Babies
There are indications which may point towards a higher risk of giving birth prematurely, including: If the mother gave birth prematurely before.
- If the mother is going to give birth to twins or triplets.
- Afro-American women are much more likely to give birth early than white or Hispanic women - even when the women have similar incomes, education and access to good health care.
- Women who have become pregnant as a result of fertility treatment. Even if they are carrying just one child.
- Extremely young mothers and mothers over 35.
- Women who are poor.
- Women who smoke.
- Women who do not have access to prenatal care.
- Women who are under a lot of stress.
- Women who are obese.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- At the internal revenue service it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service that"s what create's the agency
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- You are unable to follow more people at this time. Learn more here. 497 TWITTER FOLLOWERS