Premature births in the United States
Filed under: Newborns, Toddlers Preschoolers, Health & Safety: Babies, Development/Milestones: Babies, Day Care & Education, Feeding & Sleeping, Baby-sitting, Research Reveals: Babies, Nutrition: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Babies, Health & Safety: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Development: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Behavior: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Activities: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Gear Guides: Babies, Gear Guides: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Research Reveals: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Toddlers & Preschoolers
There are indications which may point towards a higher risk of giving birth prematurely, including: If the mother gave birth prematurely before.
- If the mother is going to give birth to twins or triplets.
- Afro-American women are much more likely to give birth early than white or Hispanic women - even when the women have similar incomes, education and access to good health care.
- Women who have become pregnant as a result of fertility treatment. Even if they are carrying just one child.
- Extremely young mothers and mothers over 35.
- Women who are poor.
- Women who smoke.
- Women who do not have access to prenatal care.
- Women who are under a lot of stress.
- Women who are obese.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- Quest for the truth ? or just buying?