Premature births in the United States
Filed under: Newborns, Toddlers Preschoolers, Health & Safety: Babies, Development/Milestones: Babies, Day Care & Education, Feeding & Sleeping, Baby-sitting, Research Reveals: Babies, Nutrition: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Babies, Health & Safety: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Development: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Behavior: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Activities: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Gear Guides: Babies, Gear Guides: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Research Reveals: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Toddlers & Preschoolers
There are indications which may point towards a higher risk of giving birth prematurely, including: If the mother gave birth prematurely before.
- If the mother is going to give birth to twins or triplets.
- Afro-American women are much more likely to give birth early than white or Hispanic women - even when the women have similar incomes, education and access to good health care.
- Women who have become pregnant as a result of fertility treatment. Even if they are carrying just one child.
- Extremely young mothers and mothers over 35.
- Women who are poor.
- Women who smoke.
- Women who do not have access to prenatal care.
- Women who are under a lot of stress.
- Women who are obese.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Are all items consumable or a product and ingredients ...public record or are you literature restricted
- The duties of the FEC, are to disclose campaign finance information, HICKMAN VS. IRS & FEC
- Governor at 15 the average life expectancy in 1950 was about 50 making 25 middle age and your prime about 15-17