Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- Lianne Castelino and Andrea Howick: How Do You Deal With Nightmare…
Former Blogging Baby writer to be on Today Show
I'm sure you're all familiar with Melissa Summers, not only as a former Blogging Baby writer, but also as a blogosphere celebrity right up there in famousness with Dooce and Finslippy. I think Melissa was my first blog read, and she was definitely the reason I applied to write here. I admire her candor and honesty and am so happy to read that she is going to be the next Britney Spears.
Well, she won't be wearing trashy hair extensions and a plunging camisole (maybe), but she will be talking to the Today Show in New York on live television, and I haven't been more excited about a TV show since Intervention.
Melissa will be interviewed live on January 26th, talking about the Cocktail Playgroup controversy that rocked the Momosphere a while back. I will be marking my calendar, and this is a public service announcement to remind you to do the same.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why did you lie and tell the world that, "The Left Behind Video game kills Jews and Atheists"?
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture