American International Toy Fair running now
The 2007 American International Toy Fair began on Sunday and runs until Wednesday, February 14th in New York City. Before you get too excited, it is unfortunately not open to the public. Luckily for us though, there have been some reports around the internet giving us an idea of what to expect on store shelves later this year. According to one such article:
- A number of the new toys coming out this year will be centered around films due to be released in 2007 - 'Transformers', 'Spider-Man 3', and 'Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer'.
- It seems that toy guitars are expected to be quite popular; both Mattel and Hasbro are unveiling new models priced $69.99 and up.
- Speaking of Mattel and Hasbro, they are both releasing products that allow children to access the internet safely. Mattel has created a 'launchpad' which allows children to visit age-appropriate websites and play games, while Hasbro is focusing on offering pre-teens online games without advertisements or annoying pop-ups.
- T.M.X. - Elmo can take a break, it looks like Cookie Monster and Ernie are going to get the T.M.X. treatment this year.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- If a person could build a space shuttle could a government afford to pay him excluding restrictions?
- At the internal revenue service it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service that"s what create's the agency
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.