Student finds mouse in potato chips

Filed under: Nutrition: Health, Day Care & Education

Upon hearing that an 8th grader had found a mouse in a bag of potato chips, your first thought might be: "it's a prank." But according to the Lewis-Palmer School District in Colorado Springs, it seems the middle school student's claims are credible.

Apparently the student opened the bag during lunch on Wednesday, and out plopped a mouse. Plain and simple. After interviewing other kids at the table and the student's parents, the principal and vice principal determined that everyone was telling the truth. The mouse was dead. It came from the chips. No foolin'.

All chips have been temporarily removed from school vending machines, and Frito-Lay is investigating.

Eww.

FollowUs

Flickr RSS

TheTalkies

AskAdviceMama

AdviceMama Says:
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.