Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Teen Who Died During Her First Solo Drive May Have Been Texting
- Stacy Stafford: All I Had Was a Problem and a Laptop, But I Won the…
How not to teach your kids about sex
I'm not looking forward to the "sex talk." At all. Fortunately, because I have a daughter, I'll probably be able to pawn that responsibility off on her mom. But however we decide to approach it, we'll almost certainly be more successful than the Rhode Island couple that had intercourse in front of their 9-year-old to illustrate the point.
In light of their actions, Rebecca Arnold and her boyfriend David Prata pleaded no contest fo a felony child neglect charge, and were sentenced to probation.
The investigation, which uncovered that the two had sex "all the time" in front of the child because they "don't believe in hiding anything," began after the girl left the home to live with her father in Massachuttes. When she told one of her new teachers about her mom's behavior, the teacher called the cops.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- Federal reserve board of governors appointments ( understanding owning a tv image )
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?