Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Help for traveling with kids
Filed under: Places To Go
It's not easy to travel with a child -- especially if you have a particularly difficult little one, who's likely to get you kicked off an airplane (or a bus). Chances are, if you're reading this, you're the sort of person who turns to the wonderful Internets for answers to these sorts of vexing parenting problems.
Because the sheer volume of information out there can be overwhelming, Chloë Bryan-Brown of the Times Online has listed some sites she's found particularly useful in finding answers to her family travel questions.
She recommends Mumsnet, for the advice you'll find from real life parents -- also particularly useful for Americans traveling to the UK or Europe, as it's a UK-based website -- Tiny Tots Away, a shopping site that "helps cut down your baby baggage," Babygoes2, which is great for ideas on where to take the little ones, Take the family, because it's funny, and Baby-friendly boltholes for those of you interested in having access to a kitchen while on longer trips.
Where do you take your kids when you're looking for a family-friendly vacation? Any horror stories so the rest of us know what to avoid?
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants