Blogging Baby Sleepover for Thursday, March 29
Filed under: Playground Bureau
Need a good laugh? Me, too. So, no chit-chat; let's just get to it:
- How To Deal With Undesirables In Playgroup , by the witty and funny Mrs. Mogul
- The New Adventures of Old Christine: Part One
- and Part 1 1/2 both by Y of Joy Unexpected. She was invited to interview the cast of the new show along with a few other bloggers. Even if you read this the first time around, read it again: it's funny in all the right ways.
- Absorbent and yellow and porous is he! Do you see the resembelance?
- Finally, something that is just too beautiful not to include, Extrasolar, written by the lovely and talented Birdie Jaworski
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Would your pension or retirement be effected ,in a civil filing, if you lost or in a chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- Are all items consumable or a product and ingredients ...public record or are you literature restricted
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.