Blogging Baby Sleepover for Thursday, March 29
Filed under: Playground Bureau
Need a good laugh? Me, too. So, no chit-chat; let's just get to it:
- How To Deal With Undesirables In Playgroup , by the witty and funny Mrs. Mogul
- The New Adventures of Old Christine: Part One
- and Part 1 1/2 both by Y of Joy Unexpected. She was invited to interview the cast of the new show along with a few other bloggers. Even if you read this the first time around, read it again: it's funny in all the right ways.
- Absorbent and yellow and porous is he! Do you see the resembelance?
- Finally, something that is just too beautiful not to include, Extrasolar, written by the lovely and talented Birdie Jaworski
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Dc superior court had so many false convictions the cheif judge hired a outside company to access way to improve
- Civil court cases. Street sense newspaper vendor # 356
- What is the fee for filing to run for office? There is no filing fee for U.S. Presidential candidates or people running as write-in candidates
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.