Blogging Baby Sleepover for Thursday, March 29
Filed under: Playground Bureau
Need a good laugh? Me, too. So, no chit-chat; let's just get to it:
- How To Deal With Undesirables In Playgroup , by the witty and funny Mrs. Mogul
- The New Adventures of Old Christine: Part One
- and Part 1 1/2 both by Y of Joy Unexpected. She was invited to interview the cast of the new show along with a few other bloggers. Even if you read this the first time around, read it again: it's funny in all the right ways.
- Absorbent and yellow and porous is he! Do you see the resembelance?
- Finally, something that is just too beautiful not to include, Extrasolar, written by the lovely and talented Birdie Jaworski
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Court Filings and Court Records updated daily Go Back Lawsuit or other court case details PlaintiffBROOKS, ZINA EULLETECase #DF-00-20075 Defendant HIC...
- Anyone have copyrights?
- How can anyone have the patience to actually have children? Your life is nothing but mindless repetition with no end to it. Even when they grow up you...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.