Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Mitch Kellaway: Father's Day as a Transgender Man
- Melissa Sher: The 7 Annoying People You'll Meet When Pregnant
Beer for kids
Kids like pretending to be grown-ups, right? So next time you're having a dinner party, or just cracking open a Budweiser after a stressful day at the office, let your kids join you -- with fake beer.
I'm not sure how well this idea would go over in most countries, but it's apparently been very successful in Japan. That's where a company called Sangaria created a line of fake alcoholic drinks intended specifically for children -- they've made beer, wine, champagne and cocktails. Apparently, you can even by six-packs, and the beer (flavored like apple juice) foams at the top when you pour it into a glass.
Puts the sparking grape juice you give the kids on New Years Eve to shame, doesn't it?
I wonder what happens when the kids get older, and realize that beer, in fact, packs a little more punch than the apple juice they were used to.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why did you lie and tell the world that, "The Left Behind Video game kills Jews and Atheists"?
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...