When a child packs
We're off to Calistoga for the rest of the week with Rachel's family. We're running around, packing swim toys and clothes and suntan lotion and so on, and Jared decided to help by packing toys for himself and his sister. So, what does a five-year-old pack for five days at a spa? Here's the list:
- One baby doll (naked)
- One purple, stuffed, stegosaurus
- Eleven assorted books, including My Truck is Stuck
- Three pieces from a construction vehicle set, including the wrecking ball part that makes a loud crashing sound if you even look at it
- A stuffed Mickey Mouse
- A stuffed Minnie Mouse
- A stuffed Jesse
- His camera
- A pair of binoculars
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- Copyright royaly board understanding building a radio or tv (song sound good got your own radio)?
- The need for a military is consistant with the intellect on the land being able to convert metals into a computer example
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.