Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Bonnie Fuller: Zach Sobiech: You Were a Huge Inspiration in Your…
- When A Tornado Strikes, Should Schools Evacuate?
Britney wants K-Fed back, pestilences, famines, dogs and cats living together
Now this is what we've all been waiting for. After a nasty divorce, a custody battle, a shaved head and a rehab stint, Britney is thinking maybe she's been a little rash, and wants to reconsider her divorce to K-Fed.
"I'm not divorcing you!" Spears apparently told Federline in a recent phone conversation. "I want my family back!" Though, how anyone would know what transpired during a private phone conversation is beyond me.
That said, the news of the possible reconciliation comes from the National Enquirer, so they may have had the two-headed bat child hover over the pop star's mansion with a supersonic satellite listening device invented by aliens who miraculously lost 459 lbs in only 3 weeks.
In the event that this is true, things could get ugly -- namely because K-Fed isn't interested in patching things up (which, seeing as Britney left him and has been sleeping with other guys, isn't exactly surprising).
But remember Kevin, hell hath no wrath...
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- Using a foreign governement company to defend UNITED STATES OF AMERICA alot of .gov huh