Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Louise Pennington: Teenage Pregnancy, Patriarchal Hypocrisy and…
- 'Rules Of Engagement' 100th Episode Series Finale
Dating class offered at South Dakota college
Filed under: Day Care & Education
In a month or so, you'll be sending your son or daughter off to college, where they'll hanging out with a host of new people -- some just friends, others...more than that.
But, in spite of what's undoubtedly been a valiant effort up to this point in their dating careers, not every high school graduate is adept at the fine art of building a romantic relationship. Subsequently, the University of Sioux Falls in South Dakota has decided to offer their students a little guidance, in the form of "Finding Dates Worth Keeping" -- a new one-credit dating course that began last semester.
Sure, some might say it's a "blow off course" (and, to be honest, I bet they're right), but Finding Dates Worth Keeping is taught by an honest-to-goodness relationships counselor and licensed therapist who's been married for 28 years.
So if your son or daughter needs a little
advice on how to approach that hot girl in Chem 101 extra credit, Finding Dates Worth Keeping is the class for them!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013