Hot on HuffPost Parents:
Sarah Gore marries
Think you've had a busy summer? Take a look at how the Al Gore family spent the first two weeks of July:
- Grandson's birthday (Wyatt, on July 4th)
- Son was arrested (July 5th)
- Organized a worldwide concert to save the plane (July 7th)
- Youngest daughter got married (July 14th).
Sarah Gore, the youngest daughter Al and Tipper Gore, married businessman Bill Lee in Beverly Hills over the weekend. Willie Nelson played at the reception and according to reports, Al and Tipper "rocked on the dance floor".
The newlyweds met at a function for An Inconvenient Truth, which means every time they set out their recyclables or choose paper over plastic, they will be reminded of each other.
I wish the new couple happiness and low emissions in their new life together and that the bride's parents enjoy an unscheduled week or two in August.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- How many hickman towns,schools,and counties are in the united states
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?