Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Bonnie Fuller: Zach Sobiech: You Were a Huge Inspiration in Your…
- When A Tornado Strikes, Should Schools Evacuate?
Cooking with Pooh
My daughter is in a stage where anything to do with butts, poop, or -- to a lesser extent -- boogers, is hysterical, so, through joking with her, I've reverted to a pre-pubescent version of myself that snickers every time someone farts. Here's a typical conversation:
Edan: What if a window was...A BUTT? (we both laugh hysterically)
Me: That was a good one.
Edan: What is a tree had...A BOOTY?
Hence, when I first stumbled across this oddly-titled cookbook, I immediately started laughing. I'll be purchasing a copy for my daughter -- partially so we can continue the adventure of cooking together, but mostly because we'll both get to have a little giggle every time she says the title.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?