Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Mitch Kellaway: Father's Day as a Transgender Man
- Melissa Sher: The 7 Annoying People You'll Meet When Pregnant
Digital drawing tool means no more crayon on the walls
Shockingly, we've never had a drawing on the wall incident in our house (at least, not yet). However, Edan's only 3, I fear for the times ahead -- when, even though she knows that marking crayon all over the house isn't allowed, that she'll get mad at me for something and decide do it anyway.
Is there any stopping this? Probably not -- but a little deterrent certainly couldn't hurt. Plus, this Digital drawing technology from Phillips really is remarkable.
Drag and Draw is a set of digital drawing tools. It consists of a multicolor 'Brush', an 'Eraser', and a 'Magic Wand' to bring their drawings to life and a 'Bucket' to project the virtual drawings onto the wall.
In all honesty, I think the main reason I'm interested in one of these for my daughter is so I can play with it myself.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist