Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Mitch Kellaway: Father's Day as a Transgender Man
- Melissa Sher: The 7 Annoying People You'll Meet When Pregnant
Gwen Stefani "loves breastfeeding"
It seems like there's always some restaurant owner, flight attendant, or department store employee getting their undies in a bunch over public breastfeeding -- so it's nice to see high-profile, celebrity moms like Gwen Stefani leading the charge against those who freak out every time they see a nipple.
While she recently announced that she's done breast-feeding her 15-month-old son, the singer told the Observer in an interview conducted back in April that: "I don't know when I'm going to stop breastfeeding."
In fact, even as she toured the world, Stefani had baby Kingston in tow -- nursing him throughout the night, as, at least at that time, he was "up every three hours to feed."
A first-time mom, running a fashion label and performing for thousands day in and day out -- now that's a rockstar.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- (department of defense)? hey can you build me a super duper all protector? yea what you want on it $$$$$
- While attempting to explain consider who your explaining to. building a government may seem like gilligan's island to a person that can't