Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Jennifer Pellegrini: After a Wild Week of News, Two Stories You Might…
- Rev. Susan Baller-Shepard: Wild And Precious Lives: Godspeed…
Identical triplets born in Austria
Filed under: Newborns, Toddlers Preschoolers, Your Pregnancy, Health & Safety: Babies, Development/Milestones: Babies, Day Care & Education, Feeding & Sleeping, Baby-sitting, Research Reveals: Babies, Nutrition: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Babies, Health & Safety: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Development: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Behavior: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Activities: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Gear Guides: Babies, Gear Guides: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Research Reveals: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Toddlers & Preschoolers
The odds of triplets aren't exactly high to begin with, and the odds of identical triplets are even more unlikely -- 1 in 200 million, to be exact.
Nevertheless, Zoe, Kim and Amy, three identical baby girls, arrived yesterday -- conceived without fertility treatment by their 25-year-old mother and her partner.
Even though they arrived a few weeks early, the sisters -- all 3.3 pounds, 15.7 inches -- are said to be doing well, and are under close monitoring in the hospital's intensive care unit.
The joy of having a baby must only be multiplied when you're having twins or triplets, but I feel for those parents. The article doesn't say if they already have children, but regardless, 3 newborns in the house is going to be intense.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- Divorce reasons wife does not want IVF, Donor Sperm