Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Rev. Susan Baller-Shepard: Wild And Precious Lives: Godspeed…
- 27 Fantastic Books For Kids Of All Ages
Father of 78 wants 100 kids by 2015
As much as I like to joke about how looking after a large family would drive me insane, I secretly fantasize about having more kids. I think it'd be a blast to spend my days chasing after multiple rug rats.
But I'm not sure I could handle 78. That's how many children Daad Mohammed Murad Abdul Rahman has with 15 wives (and ex wives -- local law says he can only have four wives at a time, so he has to keep divorcing the old ones to continue marrying).
And he's not done. Abdul Rahman says he's on the lookout for new brides -- women with whom he plans to father an addition 22 children, bringing him to the grand total of 100. The 60-year-old figures it'll take another three wives, and eight years to make that dream a reality.
The enormous family apparently lives in 15 houses, supported partially by their father's military pension and with money from the local government.
I'm not sure I agree with Mr. Abdul Rahman's century scheme, but I can't help but wish him luck in achieving it.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))