Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lauren Boggi: Bouncing Forward: The Post-Natal Recovery Experience Of…
- Measles Surges In UK Years After Vaccine Scare
Bruce Willis scares the crap out of his daughters' boyfriends
Filed under: Celeb Parents
Most guys can remember the first time they dated a girl with a really scary father. The kind of guy all those movie stereotypes are based on, that's rude, standoffish, and does everything but punch you in the face while you for wait for his daughter, desperate to get the hell out of there.
Apparently Bruce Willis is that kind of dad -- which you probably could've guessed if you've seen any of the Die Hard movies.
The 52-year-old has three daughters, Rumer, 18; Scout, 15; and Tallulah, 13. Whenever they're hanging out with a new guy, or group of guys, Willis takes one of the young men aside and gives them "that look."
By which the actor really means that he instills the fear of death into their adolescent soul. "I always put one of them in charge ... I say, 'If anything happens to one of my daughters, I'm coming to you first, and then I'm going to kill all your friends right in front of you, and you'll be last.'"
If Bruce Willis had said that to me when I was a teenager, I think I would've wet my pants.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- If a governor or former military general was not on tv you you believe he was if you were told
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years
- Derian d hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc 2012