Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Long ago when Saturday Night Live used to be funny, they had a fake commercial for kid's pajamas made out of a microfiber dust-collecting fabric. The beaming mother blissfully drank a cup of coffee while her squealing kids slid on the floor and crawled under furniture, emerging covered in dust balls and hair.
Who would have guessed that years later, microfiber-bottomed slippers would actually be on the market?!
Taking multi-tasking to an impressive new level, the Slipper Genie makes it possible to dust floors while burning calories doing aerobics or perfecting the latest dance moves. It seems rather sexist (and ageist) that the slippers are only available in women's sizes. Everyone should have the opportunity to get their groove on while helping de-crudify their domicile!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- (department of defense)? hey can you build me a super duper all protector? yea what you want on it $$$$$
- How many hickman towns,schools,and counties are in the united states
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?