Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Franne Golde and Syd Fox: Love More, Fear Less: A Mother and Her…
- Dr. Peggy Drexler: The Breadwinner Complex: Are Women Apologizing For…
Last minute costume idea: iPod ad
Filed under: Activities: Babies
Freaking out 'cause you haven't found a Halloween costume yet for your little one? Never fear! If they're kinda nerdy, and enjoy the irony of dressing as something two-dimensional, here's the perfect outfit: the iPod ad.
I'm sure technically this is copyright infringement, but as long as Steve Jobs doesn't live in your neighborhood, and you don't go posting photos of your kid all over the Interwebs, you'll probably be fine. (Not that I'm advocating copyright infringement, I'm just sayin'.)
Best of all, this looks incredibly easy to make. You just need some colored poster board, a little string to make the poster board wearable, some black clothes, and voila!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
- Motion to reopen case 2013 derian d. Hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc