All-time scariest movies
Wanting a good scare this Halloween? TIME and CNN have done the legwork and compiled a list of the top 25 horror movies:
1. Shaun of the Dead
2. Red Dragon
4. Braindead/Dead Alive
5. Men Behind the Sun
6. The Fly
11. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
12. The Exorcist
13. Night of the Living Dead (1968)
14. Blood Feast
15. Black Sunday
17. Peeping Tom
18. Invasion of the Body Snatchers
23. The Phantom of the Opera
25. Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat
Did you find it odd that a children's movie about woodland creatures made the list? Disney's Bambi has been traumatizing children since 1942.
Between the unseen hunters, a mother's haunting last warning, "Faster! Faster, Bambi! Don't look back! Keep running! Keep running!" followed by the sound of gunshots and Bambi's lost and quavering, "Mother? Mother?" the animated feature provided every ingredient needed for sleepless nights.
I'm wondering why the Wizard of Oz wasn't on the list. The talking apple trees, flying monkeys, and hour glass marking the remaining seconds of weeping Dorothy's life still creep me out!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Civil court cases. Street sense newspaper vendor # 356
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Pro-se not considered a attorney no bar# only self representation ,im i at a disadvantage based on non- affilation?