Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Mitch Kellaway: Father's Day as a Transgender Man
- Melissa Sher: The 7 Annoying People You'll Meet When Pregnant
Britney's spending habits revealed
Sure, Britney seems crazy, but it can be hard to know what to believe amidst the media fervor that surrounds this unfortunate woman -- so who's to say whether or not Britney should have custody of her children?
Well, these court papers might help. They reveal how the ridiculously wealthy pop star spends her enormous income -- partying, buying clothes, eating out, and talking on the phone.
Here's a quick rundown on some monthly expenses:
- $102,000 on entertainment, gifts and vacation
- $49,267 on mortgage payments
- $16,000 on clothes
- $4,758 on eating out
- $2,500 on phone bills
Yikes! All of those figures are more than my mortgage. And that's not to mention the $15,000 a month she pays in child support, and the $120,000 she owes in legal expenses (a ruling based on the fact that most of the hearings were only necessary because she's been acting like a lunatic).
Meanwhile, while KFed isn't exactly thrifty, he's spending a mere $5,000 on entertainment, $7,500 on rent, and $2,000 on clothes. I know I have a long history of making fun of Mr. Federline, but those kids are lucky they have at least one parent who is somewhat under control.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- While attempting to explain consider who your explaining to. building a government may seem like gilligan's island to a person that can't
- Derian d hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc 2012