Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Caron Gremont: Obesity's Officially a Disease, So How Come My Child…
- Karri-Leigh P. Mastrangelo: Am I Going to Hell For My Position on…
You've been visually assaulted by Yuletide cheer in department stores for a couple of weeks now. Let's face it, the most wonderful time of the year quickly approaches, so it's best to get as much shopping out of the way as soon as possible leaving you more jolly time in December.
I came across a homemade bath item that would make a wonderful stocking stuffer or gift for any teacher, but would be extra thoughtful for Sunday School or parochial teachers because of its ties with the season: frankincense soap.
Frankincense has been been a ceremonial scent used in worship and prayers since ancient times and was one of the gifts the Three Magi brought to the newborn baby Jesus.
It's also more affordable than gold, which was another Magi gift that current runs over $800 an ounce!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order