Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Abbie Rumbach: The Confession That Blew My Daughter's Mind
- PHOTO: Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillipe Reunite
6-year-old hunter called the 'deerslayer'
Hunter Orman seems normal enough. He plays goes to school, plays video games, and hangs out with his friends. But the first grader has been making waves in his hometown of Beebe, Arkansas recently -- as a deerslayer.
The 6-year-old hunter started last year with a .223 (a small rifle), and killed a whopping five deer -- the biggest of which was 140 lbs. Now he's hunting with a crossbow, and has already has one kill under his belt this season.
As someone who doesn't hunt, it's difficult for me to imagine handing a loaded gun to a 5-year-old and asking them to squeeze off a couple rounds. However, it sounds like Hunter certainly knows what he's doing. At the very least, when he fires, he hits the target.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- Federal reserve board of governors appointments ( understanding owning a tv image )
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture