Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Franne Golde and Syd Fox: Love More, Fear Less: A Mother and Her…
- Dr. Peggy Drexler: The Breadwinner Complex: Are Women Apologizing For…
Teacher gift idea: customized notepad
Filed under: Day Care & Education
Most parents will tell you after a long break from school with their children, that teachers are saints for putting up with all they do. So why is their patience and dedication so often rewarded with a collection of coffee mugs for a holiday or end of the year gift?
Because teachers have limited space but many students every year, the key to a good teacher gift is making sure the item is consumable so he/she won't have to store it forever.
Just Jenn Designs offers customizeable notepads with fonts that range in style from elegant to retro available in six different ink colors. For only $5 you can give Miss Appleseed or Mr. Butterworth a gift they can use every day and hopefully get them to forget your son was the one who glued the legs of his chair to the floor that one time.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states