Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Abbie Rumbach: The Confession That Blew My Daughter's Mind
- PHOTO: Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillipe Reunite
Stuffed animal organizer
Filed under: Toys
Is your child's menagerie taking over their room but the emotional attachment to Mr. Fluffy, Boo-boo Kitty and Mrs. Whiskers is still too strong to make thinning the herd possible? What you need is your own zoo to get those stuffed animals under control!
Created by a woodworker, The Zoo stuffed animal containment system works like the ball displays at department stores: a cage with elastic strips to keep things in one place and make them easy to get in and out. Because it requires only two feet of floor space and can be attached to the wall to keep climbing monkeys from toppling it over, The Zoo can help even toddlers keep their stuffed animals put away with within view.
The Zoo can hold about 90 medium sized critters, which should be enough to neaten up any pint-size zoo keeper's collection. Combine one with a copy of Put Me in the Zoo and a you've got yourself a gift idea and will earn you a big hug from grateful parents!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?