Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Claire McCarthy, M.D.: Is Your Family Ready for a Disaster?
- HooplaHa: WATCH: Shari Alyse: Showing What Kids Can Teach Us
It's a bummer that with so many baby items, once you find something you really, like the kid outgrows.
That won't be the case with the Droog highchair, though. The wooden chair starts out with very high legs to up the baby up at parent's eye level, but once Drooley McPoopalot starts to sprout, the legs can be shortened using the handy markings and little saw provided for that very purpose.
It's all very environmental and waste-less, until you have the dilemma of what to do for baby number 2.........
Via Cookie.com. Thanks, Rachel!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued