Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Gay Activists Rally Ahead Of Boy Scouts' Ban Vote
- How Long Did Neanderthals Nurse? Old Tooth Yields Answer
Suri Cruise: Face of an angel, voice of a polar bear?!
A production company has offered the Berlin Zoo five million dollars for the rights to the story of the zoo's uber-cute polar bear born in captivity, Knut. Knut was abandoned by his mother shortly after birth and raised by zookeeper, Thomas Doerflein and celebrated his first birthday last month.
"I see the heartwarming relationship between Knut and his caretaker, Thomas Doerflein at the center of the movie ... Suri [Cruise] could speak the English voice of Knut." said producer Ash R. Shah.
Obviously if they are just discussing rights, the movie is still years away and Suri will have a large enough vocabulary (perhaps even reading skills!) by then, but has Shah even heard Suri speak? Not all little kids voices are adorable (ask me how I know!) Also, Knut lives in Berlin. Shouldn't his accent be German rather than Scientologist?
Knut the Polar Bear(click thumbnails to view gallery)
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why would the defendant file an acknowledgment of service instead of a defence?
- Using a foreign governement company to defend UNITED STATES OF AMERICA alot of .gov huh
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?