Are birth days more telling than we think?
Filed under: Newborns, Just For Moms, Babies, Expert Advice: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Nutrition: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Research Reveals: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Gear Guides: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Gear Guides: Babies, Activities: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Behavior: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Development: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Health & Safety: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Babies, Toddlers Preschoolers, Research Reveals: Babies, Baby-sitting, Feeding & Sleeping, Day Care & Education, Development/Milestones: Babies, Health & Safety: Babies
1) I am going to be ginormous and sweating and hulk-sized, with grapefruit-sized ankles, all summer long.
2) My son is going to be a Leo. Oh no.
My Dad is a Leo, and, he would agree with me 100% when I say that he is one of the most difficult human beings on the face of the earth. I have never met a Leo (and oddly, I dated quite a few of them) who didn't live up to their trademark astrological characteristics: proud, passionate, ambitious, strong, independent, leader, bossy, dogmatic, aggressive, argumentative, etc.
When Nolan was a baby, he was so docile and sweet that I couldn't imagine him inheriting any of the intrinsic Leo traits, but I watch him now, demanding to be watched, wanting to be the center of attention. He is almost absurdly bossy for a two year old, and I can already see that he is strong and passionate about every little thing he does. He is a consummate Leo and I can't deny it. Not that Leos don't have tons of awesome traits, too (JK Rowling is a Leo!) but I don't know...aren't Cancers easier?
I've never really put a lot of faith in astrology -- I am a Taurus and possess very few of the characteristic traits -- but someone recently explained to me that I am not really a Taurus but am on the Taurus/Aries cusp, which is a different ball of wax. A quick glance at the description and it's me. I'm convinced: I think there might be something to this whole astrology business.
I'm curious to know -- do your kids "fit" their astrological sign?
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Dc superior court had so many false convictions the cheif judge hired a outside company to access way to improve
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- The need for a military is consistant with the intellect on the land being able to convert metals into a computer example