Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Emme: Disney's Out of Character
- masalamommas: How To Give Your Teen Dating Advice When You've Never…
Image of the Day: I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours...
Filed under: Daily Cutie
As a mother of an older son and a younger daughter this image tugs at my heart something fierce. This little sister appears absolutely enthralled to have her older brother's complete attention as he divulges something of vast importance into her ear. Any parent of siblings knows this moment is not always representative of everyday life. I love her small arm around his shoulders and the snuggly position of the two of them in their pajamas. This is most definitely an moments to hold dear. Thank you, cathymccaughan, for sharing this with everybody at Image of the Day.
For those of you who are Image of the Day followers, you might have noticed we took a bit of a break over the month of December. Now that we have entered 2008, Image of the Day is back for your viewing pleasure. Send us pictures of how you are spending this new year, share your thoughts and images with us.
If you'd like your own picture featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr Pool - We'll select an image every day to highlight. Remember: we're on the lookout for shots with interesting backgrounds, cool angles, or original composition. Be sure to read the intro on the main Flickr page for more information and limit your uploading to 5 photos per day.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- Why did you lie and tell the world that, "The Left Behind Video game kills Jews and Atheists"?
- If a governor or former military general was not on tv you you believe he was if you were told
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.