Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Emme: Disney's Out of Character
- masalamommas: How To Give Your Teen Dating Advice When You've Never…
Image of the Day: Sleeping like a...baby
Filed under: Daily Cutie
This picture is the definition of both innocence and beauty. To have the opportunity to look at a life so new and untouched by the world is indeed a lovely gift. Both the color and black and white versions are available to view in the artist's Flickr account, but I prefer the above version. This version lends a sweetness to the picture that, I believe, the color one misses. Thank you, Megandavid, for sharing this with the viewers at Image of the Day.
For those of you who are Image of the Day followers, you might have noticed we took a bit of a break over the month of December. Now that we have entered 2008, Image of the Day is back for your viewing pleasure. Send us pictures of how you are spending this new year, share your thoughts and images with us.
If you'd like your own picture featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr Pool - We'll select an image every day to highlight. Remember: we're on the lookout for shots with interesting backgrounds, cool angles, or original composition. Be sure to read the intro on the main Flickr page for more information and limit your uploading to 5 photos per day.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.