Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Christie O. Tate: I Love and Welcome My Daugther's Rage
- Rob Watson: A Gay Dad's Open Letter to the Parents Who Are Seeking to…
Baby in India born with two faces
Filed under: Newborns, Babies, Toddlers Preschoolers, Your Pregnancy, Health & Safety: Babies, Development/Milestones: Babies, In The News, Weird But True, Day Care & Education, Feeding & Sleeping, Baby-sitting, Research Reveals: Babies, Nutrition: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Babies, Health & Safety: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Development: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Behavior: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Activities: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Gear Guides: Babies, Gear Guides: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Research Reveals: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Toddlers & Preschoolers
Now another baby is causing a stir in her Indian village. The baby was born with two faces. Again, many in her community believe she is the reincarnation of a god. They are celebrating with music, bringing the child gifts, and asking for her blessings. The baby is healthy right now, and her parents are hoping for help from the government in treating future health issues.
Dr. Manny from Fox News explains how a child can be born with two faces, or eight limbs for that matter. These children are severe cases of conjoined twins, or identical twins who never fully separated in the womb.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- There are more than 67,000 households on the list ...?????????????
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states