Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Dr. Peggy Drexler: The Breadwinner Complex: Are Women Apologizing For…
- Guideposts : Meet The Canine Minister To A Man With Alzheimer's
50 Cent sued by fourteen year old
A fourteen year old boy is suing both rapper 50 Cent and the Universal record label for promoting the "gangsta" lifestyle. James Rosemond, the teenager in question, alleges friends of the rapper (and mogul) assaulted him.
James and his mother, Cynthia Reed, contend that Universal is partly to blame for promoting a lifestyle of violence and criminality. James alleges that four men, including a member of 50 Cent's G-Unit hip hop group and various and sundry others who are all related to 50 in one way or another (through business), assaulted him in Manhattan in 2007.
The suit claims Rosemond was targeted for wearing clothing from a rival rapper's company. Rapper The Game used to be in G-Unit but had a falling out and left to pursue his own fame, including starting Czar Entertainment. Rosemond was wearing a Czar Entertainment T-shirt.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
- Divorce reasons wife does not want IVF, Donor Sperm