Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
Perfume for babies?
So this is a little odd. Perhaps I feel that way because it never occurred to me, but have you heard of--or tried--perfume for babies?
Not only are there adult perfumes that make us smell like a baby--Demeter fragrance is one of many who carry such a scent--but now (and perhaps there always have been and I've just happened upon these) there are scents for babies too. Johnson and Johnson offers a Johnson's baby cologne, in a nice floral and citrus scent of all things.
Since it's for babies the cologne is mild, gentle and alcohol free. Maybe this seems like a good thing, but I have to ask--what about that baby smell? I love that smell! It's such a nice smell I don't know why anyone would change it.
Oh well, different strokes for different folks.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years