Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Mom In Labor During Tornado: 'I Opened My Eyes And I Could See Out…
- Christie O. Tate: I Love and Welcome My Daugther's Rage
The Office's Angela has a baby girl
Dunder Mifflin fans will be happy to hear that Angela Kinsey, who plays uptight head of accounting Angela Martin on NBC's The Office, is doing just fine after giving birth on Saturday.
Isabelle Ruby Lieberstein is the first child for Kinsey and her television writer husband Warren Lieberstein. She weighed six pounds, fourteen ounces.
Pregnancy apparently agreed with Kinsey. According to costar Kate Flannery (who play office drunk Meredith on the show), "She is a very happy pregnant woman. One of the happiest . . . I have ever seen."
A little Office trivia fact: if baby Isabelle gets to hang out at The Office while mom is working, she'll be among friends and family. Toby, the long-suffering HR rep is her daddy's brother, Paul Lieberstein.
Angela Kinsey(click thumbnails to view gallery)
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?