Baskin Robbins appeals to moms-to-be
Have plans for Wednesday, May 21st? Well, even if you do, if you happen to be pregnant, make sure you stop by Baskin Robbins. They're offering those expecting a new addition a taste of their own new addition--soft serve.
Now, you may say Baskin Robbins offering soft serve is pure ice cream blasphemy, but, if you're pregnant (and having a craving for ice cream, with or without the pickles) you can enjoy a free three ounce serving of the new soft serve from 11:00 AM until 10:00 PM. My advice? Locate the various Baskin Robbins stores around you and hit them all.
Unfortunately, the offer is limited to those lucky gals in California, Chicago, New York, Nashville and El Paso. if you don't happen to be located in one of those locations, you have two options:
1. Hop on the next train or plain and get yourself there to satisfy your desire for soft serve.
2. Consider that your OBGYN would probably say ice cream isn't good for you anyway.
I happen to be pregnant, located in New York, and a supreme lover of Baskin Robbins. So if you're looking for me on May 21st, you know where to find me.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- You are unable to follow more people at this time. Learn more here. 497 TWITTER FOLLOWERS
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
- A pro- se attorney( represents himself or herself) court motions and filings : be considered under oath?