Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
- Our Favorite Tweets From Parents This Week
K-Fed Father of the Year?
In a sign that we really are approaching the End of Days, Kevin Federline has been award the title "Father of the Year."
The good news is that honor was bestowed on Popozao by the Las Vegas nightclub where the former Mr. Britney Spears is scheduled host a party, at which time the unofficial honor will be awarded. (You know, because that's where all the great dads hang out, in Vegas at a club in the wee hours of the morning.)
In case you aren't up to speed on what Vegas finds a prize specimen of fatherhood, here's a brief recap:
Between 2002 and 2006, Kevin Federline fathered four children by two different woman. He left the first woman while she was pregnant with his second child to take up with the second woman who he ended up marrying and then divorced three years later. Because she suffered from mental and/or chemical issues, he was awarded full custody of the youngest two children and is getting a boatload of money because that 2nd baby momma was famous and rich.
While Kevin has come a long way, he still doesn't quite seem father of the year material yet. How about some kudos for the dads who don't have the time, money, or even inclination to party in Vegas and are content giving piggyback rides and batting lessons in the backyard?
K-Fed, Father of the Year (?!)(click thumbnails to view gallery)
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Government theft , war, paper reduction act?
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?