Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Claire McCarthy, M.D.: Is Your Family Ready for a Disaster?
- HooplaHa: WATCH: Shari Alyse: Showing What Kids Can Teach Us
Hello penis number two... and goodbye
Filed under: Newborns, Toddlers Preschoolers, Your Pregnancy, Health & Safety: Babies, Medical Conditions, Development/Milestones: Babies, Weird But True, Day Care & Education, Feeding & Sleeping, Baby-sitting, Research Reveals: Babies, Nutrition: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Babies, Health & Safety: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Development: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Behavior: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Activities: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Gear Guides: Babies, Gear Guides: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Research Reveals: Toddlers & Preschoolers, Expert Advice: Toddlers & Preschoolers
Yep, you read that right -- the boy had an extra bit of manhood smack dab in the middle of his back. While I'm not sure that's the spot I'd pick for a little extra equipment, it would certainly make for some interesting conversations down at the local swimming hole. The abnormal growth was apparently a case of fetus in fetu, a condition where a fetus develops inside or as part of its twin.
Doctors spent more than three hours in surgery removing the extra penis and say he is doing fine. I'm not so sure of that, however. You think the anti-circumcision guys are angry; when he grows up, this kid is gonna be pissed!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Copyright royaly board understanding building a radio or tv (song sound good got your own radio)?