Father's Day Craft-a-polooza: Wise old bird window warning
Here's an easy and useful craft idea-a handmade owl that will keep the bird from crashing into the windows and scaring dad when he's hard at work at the office or relaxing at home.
The materials list:
- some sort of base for the owl's face (we used two different colors of construction paper glued to a hunk of cereal box to give it strength, but you could use card stock, poster board, foam paper, or even a painted piece of cardboard)
- two unwanted CD's
- two wiggle eyes
- a piece of string
- embellishments (feathers, yarn, pipe cleaners, more paper, etc) if desired
Check out the gallery to see how we made ours!
How to Make a Bird Repelling Owl(click thumbnails to view gallery)
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- A motion to dismiss filed; is also using a motion to avoid perjury(having to testify under oath) correct?
- ATTORYNE'S ONLY (PARALEAGEL'S WELCOM) A phrase that indicates the permission given by a court to an indigent to initiate a legal action
- Would your pension or retirement be effected ,in a civil filing, if you lost or in a chapter 7 bankruptcy?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.