Father's Day Craft-a-polooza: Wise old bird window warning
Here's an easy and useful craft idea-a handmade owl that will keep the bird from crashing into the windows and scaring dad when he's hard at work at the office or relaxing at home.
The materials list:
- some sort of base for the owl's face (we used two different colors of construction paper glued to a hunk of cereal box to give it strength, but you could use card stock, poster board, foam paper, or even a painted piece of cardboard)
- two unwanted CD's
- two wiggle eyes
- a piece of string
- embellishments (feathers, yarn, pipe cleaners, more paper, etc) if desired
Check out the gallery to see how we made ours!
How to Make a Bird Repelling Owl(click thumbnails to view gallery)
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.