Father's Day Craft-a-polooza: Wise old bird window warning
Here's an easy and useful craft idea-a handmade owl that will keep the bird from crashing into the windows and scaring dad when he's hard at work at the office or relaxing at home.
The materials list:
- some sort of base for the owl's face (we used two different colors of construction paper glued to a hunk of cereal box to give it strength, but you could use card stock, poster board, foam paper, or even a painted piece of cardboard)
- two unwanted CD's
- two wiggle eyes
- a piece of string
- embellishments (feathers, yarn, pipe cleaners, more paper, etc) if desired
Check out the gallery to see how we made ours!
How to Make a Bird Repelling Owl(click thumbnails to view gallery)
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- At the internal revenue serice level it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service they are taxable so are the salary's.
- Quest for the truth ? or just buying?
- inventions become professions and you should to get paid to go to school. guy wont's to retire one day degree no good ........ ...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.