Father's Day Craft-a-polooza: Wise old bird window warning
Here's an easy and useful craft idea-a handmade owl that will keep the bird from crashing into the windows and scaring dad when he's hard at work at the office or relaxing at home.
The materials list:
- some sort of base for the owl's face (we used two different colors of construction paper glued to a hunk of cereal box to give it strength, but you could use card stock, poster board, foam paper, or even a painted piece of cardboard)
- two unwanted CD's
- two wiggle eyes
- a piece of string
- embellishments (feathers, yarn, pipe cleaners, more paper, etc) if desired
Check out the gallery to see how we made ours!
How to Make a Bird Repelling Owl(click thumbnails to view gallery)
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Locating election information former governor foia or court order?
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- Governor at 15 the average life expectancy in 1950 was about 50 making 25 middle age and your prime about 15-17
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.